Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Mosaic

This is the Mosaic I made using http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
The questions:
1) what is your first name (Joanie) 2) what is your favorite food (pizza) 3)what high school did you attend (High Point) 4) what is your favorite color (pink) 5) who is your celebrity crush (John Cusak, sorry Bossy) 6) favorite drink (iced tea) 7) dream vacation (Cape Cod for weeks) 8) favorite dessert (birthday cake) 9) what do you want to be when you grow up (an artist) 10)what do youlove most in life (my son) 11) one word to describe you (scared) 12) My Flickr name (922). ta da!



1. Joanie Episode 2, 2. Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, 3. Cliffhanger, 4. rose, 5. Rob Gordon, High Fidelity, 6. Long Island iced tea, 7. Conch (or Whelk) Shell- Nantucket, 8. Happy 50th Birthday Disneyland!, 9. 11 spring, 10. Catch me if you can Naso..., 11. NorteƱa quente, 12. Red sadabahar (Catharanthus roseus)

No comments: