Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The August Break as stolen from Jazz

"It’s called The August Break and is the brainchild of photographer Susannah Conway.
Here’s the plan for the August break: you simply share one photo per day on your blog – Monday to Friday, or every day. Or whenever you want. Using any camera – DSLR, compact, Polaroid, Holga, iPhone (my choice), Instax, 35mm, video – with or without words – anything goes – for the whole of August. No pressure - just looking at August through your camera lens as a way to be more present this summer. And to have a little break from the pressures and expectations of regular blogging.

I’m thinking of joining, anyone else want to play along?"

Haphazard Life can be found at this link.

And here is my August 1 picture!




My Daughter-in-Law, Kristin, and me, in hats!

No comments: